Thursday, June 25, 2009

DIANA at BILTMORE RECEPTION

A gigantic crystal tree in the middle of the bar. Simply Gorgeous!!!

A sushi bar display created by Masterpiece Ice Sculptures. Jeff Pennypacker and his team are amazing craftsmen. Check out their website for more photographs.

And I sampled everything...


Nicole is the best intern, ever!!!!!!

Oh what an event!!!!! Earlier this week I had the esteemed pleasure of attending the Diana at Biltmore reception. The staff personally welcomed each guest as they entered the property and there it was in front of you, an event space like no other. The gorgeous decorations, bountiful food displays and a bar to quench any thirst set the stage for an elegant reception. Oh, did I mention the band, A Social Function. They rocked the house! My intern Nicole and I had a marvelous time and we were excited to share a few photos.

No comments: