Thursday, June 18, 2009

COREY CAGLE PHOTOGRAPHY INTERVIEW

Exquisite Events & Consulting has been working with Corey Cagle Photography on several events. Each image she shoots is carefully edited with love and attention leaving an album filled with precious memories which are cherished for years. From the moment you meet Corey her personality draws you in and her photos close the deal. Thanks Corey for being a wonderful friend and superb photographer.

What influenced you to become a photographer?
Corey: A friend was taking a black and white photography course in college, and I admired the images he created. I loved the creative side of what he was doing. It was inspiring! I was curious, so my husband bought me a nice camera for Christmas...and then the true love began (of photography that is!).

What do you enjoy most about being a wedding photographer?
Corey: There are two things I love about what I do. The emotion is the best part. I love to come away from the day knowing that when each couple sees their images, they feel the emotions all over again, getting to relive those moments over and over. The second is capturing some really awesome portraits of the couple. I get to be totally creative with these and play! I love my job!

What makes an image memorable?
Corey: When it captures the essence of the subject being photographed and tells a story. If you see yourself in an image or can feel what is happening, you will remember it.

What advice would you give to brides who are looking for the perfect photographer?
Corey: Look at several photographers' portfolios and see what it is you like about each persons work, then choose one that you feel most comfortable with. This is someone that will be around you throughout your wedding day. Being able to relax in front of the camera can make a big difference in the final products. Some photographers prefer a more photojournalistic approach, and some a traditional. I like to mix it up throughout the wedding day and add in a creative touch. The most important thing is to relax and have FUN!

No comments: